The Dobříš part of the inheritance includes the original family property. In 1630, the royal chamber sold the Dobříš estate to the Prussian Count Bruno of Mannsfeld. In 1771, the daughter of Jindřich Pavel František Mannsfeld was married to František Gundakar Colloredo. The condition of the marriage was to retain the name Mannsfeld in the surname of the newlyweds. Empress Maria Theresa confirmed the double-barrelled surname Colloredo-Mannsfeld in 1775. The last owner of this property before the Nazi expropriation in 1942 was Vikard Colloredo-Mannsfeld.
Restitution claims to the former Dobříš estate were asserted jointly by Ing. Jerome Colloredo-Mannsfeld and Kristina Colloredo-Mansfeld, owner of the former Opočno estate. After protracted lawsuits, the first forest lands were restituted in 2002. In 2004, the largest forest units in the cadastre of the town of Dobříš were restituted, and two new organizational units were established – the St. Anne Forest District and the Obora Forest District. Until the end of 2005, the restored properties were administered by the Zbiroh Forest and Pond Administration. By agreements concluded in December 2005, the two co-owners then divided the forests between them. After 1 January 2006, the St. Anne Forest District was managed by the Zbiroh Forest and Pond Administration, which was transformed on 1 April 2014 into the company Colloredo-Mannsfeld spol. s r.o., and the Opočno Forest District into the Forest Administration of Kristina Colloredo-Mansfeld Opočno. Today, the two companies, owned by the descendants of two branches of the Colloredo-Mannsfeld family, operate independently.